英文孤独签名 顺其自然的背后总是无可奈何

Nevermind,I will find someone like you.
没关系,我会找到某个像你的他 。
Later,I understand the most precious feelings never need to hold in the palm of the hand.
后来我明白最珍贵的感情从来不用捧在手心 。
Someone and I say forever when I wont agonistic never tears.
再有人和我说永远的时候我不会再血脉喷张不会再热泪盈眶 。
at least in my show time,I try my best to love you.
至少在属于我出场的时间里,曾拼尽全力爱过你 。
Let nature take its course is always helpless.
顺其自然的背后总是无可奈何 。
unfortunately,the sum of the young tied to a piece of.
可惜遗憾总和年轻绑在一块 。
I a person how to recall the sweet of two people.
我一个人怎么回忆两个人的甜蜜 。
Just a turn around you and I separated a century.
只不过一个转身你我却隔了一个世纪 。
mad laughter follows the drought of tears.
透支了眼泪,我们便会没心没肺的笑 。
Later you mature but also do not love to laugh.
后来你成熟了 可是也不爱笑了 。
You always have reasons to say,but I have no excuse to leave.
你总有说不尽的理由,我却没有留下不走的借口 。
each youth will be old,but I hope that your memories have been good.
每段青春都会苍老,但我希望记忆里的你一直都好 。
Im glad to meet you but Im sorry to see you.
我庆幸遇见你 却遗憾只是遇见你 。
The wind and the wine were old friends,but later with the story of the walk.
风和酒原本是老友,后来却都跟了故事走 。
were all right. Its the young and the young.
我们都没错 怪年轻毁了承诺 。
maybe you really did a lot for him but he didnt move.
也许你真的为他做了很多但他却并没有感动过 。
everyone has a story,just a different interpretation of the way.
每个人都有故事,只是演绎的方式不同 。
【英文孤独签名 顺其自然的背后总是无可奈何】For the rest of my life without you,how can I go on.
余生那么长没有你的陪伴我该怎么走下去 。
I just want to go back to the days where wed talk about everything.
我只想回到过去无话不谈的日子 。
what I miss is not you,but you give the fatal once.
我怀念的不是你 而是你给的致命曾经 。
If this is not the end if I still love you.
如果这不是结局如果我还爱你 。
we know not what is good until we have lost it.
好东西,丢失了才明白它的好 。
crowded accidentaly across not anymore.
人潮拥挤再也不会不期而遇 。
met is the beginning but also left the countdown.
遇见是开始却也是离开的倒计时 。
You see a wimp like the heart still can not forget the past.
瞧你一副窝囊废模样收不了心还忘不了过往 。
I want to cry,but my pride told me not to.
我想哭泣,可是我的骄傲告诉我不可以 。
I do not like you think so strong you will hurt me indifferently.
我没有像你想的那么坚强你的淡然也会让我受伤.
You are the scenery of others but wet my eyes.
你是别人的风景 却湿了我的眼睛 。
You put on a suit and become somebody elses bride. I put on my wedding dress and become somebody elses bride.
你穿上西装成了别人的新郎 而我穿上婚纱成了别人的新娘 。
The first eye on the heart of the people also how to make friends.
第一眼就心动的人还怎么做朋友 。
my so-called strong but self deception disguise.
我所谓的坚强不过自欺欺人的伪装 。
even lonely all laugh at me cowardly.
连孤独都嘲笑我懦弱 。
I also look forward to only later did not result.
我也憧憬过 只是后来没结果 。
If all are the play,why should we played a less realistic.
如果一切都是戏,我们何必演的那么逼真 。

    推荐阅读